Matomo is an open-source web analytics platform that provides website owners with detailed insights into their visitors' behavior and preferences.
We’re looking for a Talent Manager with a love of working with technically-minded people and who will be excited to work for a rapidly-scaling company.
Matomo is the leading open-source web analytics solution provider, empowering 1 million websites with complete data control and privacy and that gives users full control over their data, to empower better decision-making.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to help Matomo to continue building a world-class remote team.
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting exceptional Candidates from the international pool. You will help position Matomo as a genuine Remote Employer of Choice by attracting through providing a world-class candidate experience.
Part of the core New Zealand-based Operation Team and reporting to the People & Culture Leader, you will be our recruitment expert, working closely with the hiring managers to provide recruitment support and build a highly skilled and diverse talent pipeline.
You will be encouraged to recommend bold and innovative ways to improve our employee experience and have input into our HR branding strategy.
- Source exceptional diverse candidates from across the world and ensure that they are provided with a world-class candidate experience
- In collaboration with Hiring Managers and People and Culture Leader, manage the end-to-end recruitment process from job posting, sourcing, screening job posting, interviews and reference checks
- Manage the applicant tracking system (ATS) and ensure accurate and up-to-date candidate data
- Monitor recruitment metrics and provide regular reports on team performance, including time-to-fill, quality of hires, and other key metrics
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with candidates, and nurture a pipeline of future talent internationally
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Operations team and write reports to ensure a smooth process
- Collaborate with the People and culture and Office manager to streamline onboarding processes and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Work alongside the People & Culture Leader and COO to create an employer brand that promotes the Matomo culture
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years proven track record of recruitment experience
- Recruiting experience in technical / engineering environments (Ideally have an understanding of the SaaS operating model)
- Experience ideally in an in-house RPO recruitment role is preferred but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment requirements across different time zones
- Experience with International recruitment
- Experience with HR branding
- Ability to work remotely
- Exceptional verbal and written English language skills
- Well-developed communication skills across a broad range of people, demographics and cultures
- Relate to company values
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Highly autonomous, with proven ability to manage own workload effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good reporting skills
- Sense of humour
- Remote work (save many hours on commute, and save money)
- Co-working space paid for and/or work from home
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- Flexible hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
- Immediate impact
- Onboarding/training plan
- A huge “playground” to grow your skill set
- 100% Remote work position
Interested in immigrating to New Zealand?
We are proud to be an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer and can support visa applications. (We also help successful applicants with relocation costs.)
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products and SaaS to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics, and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open-source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: billions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
Our community is worldwide with a strong core in Europe, and our company’s remote team members are mostly based in New Zealand but also in Germany, Austria, USA, France and India.
We hire based on your ability to get the job done. At the same time we are proactive in making InnoCraft an inclusive work environment across race, gender, age, religion and identity. We celebrate the things that make you, you!
Come join our growing team that’s helping ensure a safer, more privacy-focused web/internet!
-> Apply online here. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
Apply via the original post…