Mobile App Developer
Tutanota is an email encryption service that aims to protect users' privacy by encrypting their email messages and contacts.
Hi, we are Tutanota, the most secure email and calendar service. Our mission is to bring privacy to the world and to enable everyone to store and mange their data in the cloud with zero tracking. For over a decade, we have developed our product and built strong ties with privacy and open source communities.
Our service is used by millions of people around the world and we have been profitable since 2016. We are now in the process of turning our secure email service into an encrypted platform and for this we want to grow our international team. Our aim is to present an alternative to Big Tech and to make privacy simple and accessible for all.
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer to help build our privacy-first solution. Join our mission and bring privacy to the world with us!
- Very good knowledge of mobile app development (Android and/or iOS).
- Fun with goal-oriented and agile teamwork
- Good written and spoken English
- In short scrum sprints you develop new features for Tutanota in Typescript
- You drive the development of our apps for iOS and Android
- You automate tests and repetitive tasks
- You help shape our future by coming up with new ideas and solutions
You will get
- A meaningful and influential role with direct user feedback
- A high level of personal responsibility in a growing team
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- A transparent, non-discriminatory salary
- An open company and feedback culture
- Ergonomic workplaces with a view of greenery and water
Working students from Germany are also welcome.
The communication of the future has to be end-to-end encrypted to regain our privacy. Let's change the Internet and bring privacy back to the people!
Apply via the original post…
To help with your application, here's a sample Android developer cover letter.