Growth Product Manager, (Creative Studio)
Proton is a Swiss technology company offering privacy-focused online services including email, VPN and file storage.
A better internet, where privacy is the default, is possible. Building this better internet might seem daunting or even unthinkable, but at Proton, this is what we do every day.
Proton was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). Our first product, Proton Mail, is now the world’s largest encrypted email service. Subsequent Proton products, such as Proton VPN, Proton Calendar, and Proton Drive, give our users full control over how and with whom their data is shared.
Today, Proton makes privacy universally accessible. Journalists from outlets like The Guardian and The New York Times, some of the world’s largest organizations, and people in more than 180 countries have signed up for over 70 million accounts. Our diverse and dynamic team is made up of more than 400 members representing over 40 different nationalities. While we are based in Geneva, Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Prague, London, Vilnius, Skopje, Taipei, and many more employees working remotely around the world.
Join one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies to help us solve challenging problems and build new products that will reach hundreds of millions of people. We want to create more than just one of the world’s most impactful tech companies; we want to create a new internet that serves the interests of all people. We need you, your voice, your ideas, and your ambition to make it happen.
Purpose of the role
Proton is looking for an Growth Product Manager to join the team. As a Growth Product Manager, you will drive the growth and expansion of Proton websites by developing and implementing innovative approaches to acquire users, increase paid sign-up, and optimize user experience and engagement.
You'll define the vision and guide the team through the execution of initiatives that grow Proton's user base, reduce customer acquisition costs, increase speed to market, and improve the end-to-end journey for how customers experience Proton products.
You will collaborate with teams across Proton, including Products teams, Engineering, Design, Data Science, and Marketing, to identify growth opportunities, optimize the conversion rates, improve SEO, and more via data-driven experiments to drive key metrics. We want to hear from you if you are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences, using data to drive insights, and you thrive in a high-growth environment!
What you will do
- Work with the Leaders to define a strategic vision and roadmap to accelerate user acquisition by increasing the conversion and engagement on our web proprieties.
- Collaborate closely with teams across all product verticals of Proton to identify new growth opportunities and optimize landing, sign-up, and subscription funnels.
- Balance business and technical requirements; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the most significant impact.
- Prioritize, build and run experiments, working closely with UX and data science teams to optimize the user experience and the conversion rate.
- Be responsible for the KPIs, improve performance and measurement of our digital and marketing experiences across domains, including impact to the business
- 5+ years in Product Marketing with experience at both strategic and tactical levels and a bias toward action
- Experience working on growth & optimization team (Web strategy, conversion rate, A/B testing, data driven,…)
- Self-starter and motivated individual who takes ownership and accountability
- Proven track record in achieving product growth, differentiation, and customer adoption in the marketplace
- Strong familiarity and/or experience with B2B, SaaS and web/mobile.
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to making decisions
Why should you join Proton?
- Be part of a movement - Proton is not just a product or service but a community-driven movement united by a shared vision of online freedom. Our services are open source, audited, and supported by community contributions. We give back to our community by maintaining core encryption libraries and by supporting other organizations furthering the same goals as us. Proton is free, open source, neutral, independent, and community first, while remaining financially sustainable.
- Work with smart and dedicated people - Our team is diverse, collaborative, and tight-knit with people coming from all walks of life, including many of the world’s top academic institutions and organizations, such as MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, Cambridge, and ETH.
- Join a strong brand - Our encrypted email service - Proton Mail - has grown to be a staple of online security and privacy. Proton has been featured in multiple popular television and film productions, such as Mr. Robot, Knives Out, Sounds of Metal, and more.
- Grow with us - We’re one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups, doubling in size every year. Our growth gives you limitless career and educational opportunities as well as the opportunity to work side-by-side with many world-leading experts in their fields.
- Have your voice heard - We value your opinion and encourage you to speak up and share your ideas and thoughts. At Proton, no problem is someone else’s problem. We collectively strive to do the right thing and be the undisputed best in the world at everything we do.
- Benefits – these vary by location and type of contract but expect support on your vacation, parental leave, refreshment if working from the office, learning and development opportunities, equity for shared success, flexible working hours and remote work, company events and team building activities.
Proton does not accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. Proton will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited offer, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Proton.
Apply via the original post…