Hi! I'm Daniel, a geeky guy interested in privacy for over a decade, and I want to make it easy for other people interested in online privacy to find jobs that match their values. This site aggregates open positions at curated companies and organisations that defend our right to privacy, not only making the world a better place (hopefully!) but benefitting your career path too.
The inclusion criteria for employers are:
- Provides a product or service aiming to protect people online.
- Offers privacy by default.
- Has no third-party trackers on its website. Privacy-focused analytics are acceptable.
The job data is taken from public jobs pages. If your organisation is currently recruiting and would like to be included (and passes the above criteria), please get in touch:
daniel at [this website's domain]
- The nice panda photo in the header is by Polina Razorilova
- The logo font is Colombia by Sandy Luke Nugroho
- The logo key icon is from iconmonstr
- The portrait above is by my darling wife ♥
- Also grateful for the support and advice from my little Tokyo Tech group :-)